Translate

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Brain Abundance Official Launch Day 22 - Personal Stats - BrainAbundance.com

brain abundance, official launch, home based, business, opportunity, personal stats,
Brain Abundance Official Launch - Day 22

This is my personal documentation and performance for Official Launch Day 22 with the Brain Abundance - a brand new 2014 home based business opportunity that I joined back on Nov. 15, 2013 and has since officially launched on January 15, 2014.

My spillover from Day 1 of launch, has been over 300 new active members. Here is my post for Brain Abundance Official Launch Day 7 - Personal Stats. I am very impressed with the outcome so far with Brain Abundance.

brain abundance, official, launch, 2014, business, opportunity, home based business,

İnterested in learning more? Find me on:
Facebook - David J Dailey

No comments: