Translate

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Brain Abundance Invites You! Signup with the Best - BrainAbundance.com


Join the ATLAS POWER Team for Brain Abundance

Lets Get Started: I would like to personally welcome you to the ATLAS TEAM for Brain Fuel PLUS & Brain Abundance. We are also under the POWER TEAM with which we currently dominate the leadership boards.


Perfect TIMING! Enrollment for Pre-Launch just started on 11/15/2013, which means you have the chance to be at the TOP where everyone in any marketing business wants to be.

Secure your POSITION! We are currently in the pre-launch enrollment phase of the this opportunity which which has given us the  AMAZING opportunity to be positioned at the the very TOP. I am personally working and enrolled directly under the Founder, CEO and Vice President of Brain Abundance.

So what does this mean for you?  Well it means you are also directly positioned along with me at the TOP, and automatically get assigned others, who are looking at the same  opportunity, placed into your team. You will actually see your team growing without even activating your membership.

Position Lockout Cycle: Every Wednesday, anyone who has not taken action , will forfeit their reserved position, prebuilt team and sales volume to someone below you that become an ACTIVE member!

(Personal Story: A fellow active business member was directly beneath me with the same size team and due to lack of action,  is now over 100 positions lower from where he was in just 1 week!)


Exclusive Benefits for ACTIVE ATLAS Members:
  • All active members under ATLAS will be placed into a FREE website rotater
    (Yes, I pay for the TRAFFIC for you because I believe in the system!)
  • Personal mentor and training by myself and other experienced marketing leadership
  • Access to our forums that lists successful marketing tactics, experiences and mentorship
  • Our Marketing and Advertising Black Book that outlines current strategies used right now to capture business
  • and so much more..

Unfortunately, the ONLY way I can start making you money is with your members page which is not provided till your ACTIVE like myself. Soon as that happens, our automated lead generating system takes over and begins to place leads on your team additional to the system spillover!

I am here to answer any questions you might have and I will see you on the other side!
Connect with me on Facebook, I am always on!

Our PRODUCT: Brain Fuel PLUS!
>>Click here to see product<<

Our COMPANY: Brain Abundance Company
>>Click here for more<<
Interested in joining an opportunity with actual guidance and leadership?

>>Click<< For a FREE Position

David Dailey (Add me on Facebook: davidjdailey)
Skype: ddailey2011 (I have a support group so add me there)
Twitter: @keepcalmneon

No comments: